At 12:01 AM on Sunday, December 30, 2012, 15 container ports along the East and Gulf Coast– stretching from Maine to Texas – will immediately shut down if an agreement isn’t made between the International Longshoremen’s Association, who represent the dockworkers, and the United States Maritime Alliance, Ltd., who represent the terminal managers. The two [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key