A West Coast port strike that threatened retailers’ supply chains during the holiday season is over, but NRF is urging labor, management and lawmakers not to let the same thing happen on the East Coast when a separate labor contract comes to an end just after Christmas. “The retail community is pleased to see a [...]
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key
- ‘Never let anybody outwork you’: NRF President and CEO offers advice to graduates