The holiday season makes November a vibrant and fast-paced time of year for retailers everywhere. But a number of marquee events this year made last month a November to remember for the industry. The next chapter of the battle against debit card swipe fees unfolded as NRF and more than a dozen of the nation’s […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled