The official kick off to Black Friday Weekend began as early as last night for retailers across the country. From department stores like Macy’s, whose Chairman, President and CEO Terry Lundgren said stores had “midnight traffic this year surpass 2011″ traffic levels, to specialty stores like Best Buy, whose shoppers sat through the cold Wednesday night and Thursday to […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”