As retailers are gearing up for the biggest shopping weekend of the year and Americans are working on their holiday shopping lists, two things are top-of-mind: rebuilding in the wake of Superstorm Sandy and the looming fiscal cliff. In a recent interview on Bloombgerg TV, NRF’s Senior Vice President Ellen Davis discussed the impact of [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key