When it comes to the economy, there’s no question that millions of people have had their share of the good, the bad and the ugly. Years of stubbornly high unemployment, fluctuating home values, stagnant income growth and unpredictable retail sales continue to drive the conversation. Last holiday season food and apparel prices were higher than most were [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key