When it comes to looking at retail crime by the numbers, the statistics are staggering. Shrink – the loss of inventory due to employee theft, shoplifting, paperwork errors, or supplier fraud – cost retailers more than $34 billion in 2011, or more than 1.4% of their total sales, with shoplifting accounting for 35% of those […]
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”
- Credit cards: Stripe and swipe or PIN and chip?
- Five things you need to know about the Dream BIG scholarship