Political fervor. Swipe fee shakedown. Big news for Retail’s BIG Show. This is just small sample of the headlines from NRF last month. On the heels of the first Presidential debate, NRF launched Retail Means Votes, a new, non-partisan effort dedicated to educating and engaging America’s retail industry for the 2012 elections. As the legal [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key