The National Retail Federation has a first-class government relations department dedicated to defending and pursuing the retail industry’s public policy priorities and interests. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Recently, two of NRF’s government relations staff were named tops in their industry. For the second consecutive year, The Hill newspaper named […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled