As the unemployment rate stays painfully parked above 8 percent, we’re all looking for some positive news on the jobs front. Fortunately, for many of those trying to reenter the workforce, ‘tis the season to find a job in retail. Last year retailers hired 607,500 associates during the holiday season, up 7.9% from 2010 and […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”