Congressional hearings are not always civilized affairs. However that was not the case last Wednesday, when I appeared before the House Ways and Means Health Subcommittee to discuss progress and problems with Affordable Care Act (ACA) implementation. The partisanship that typically grips other congressional hearings was mercifully absent, and in its place, true, bipartisan concern […]
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”