The world was memorized this August with the London Olympic Games, but there was still plenty of captivating retail news to tell back across the pond. On the policy front, NRF stayed hot on the push for sales tax fairness before the Congressional summer recess began. While consumers helped beat economists’ estimates thanks to stronger […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled