Ever since NRF released its 2012 back-to-school survey, which found that spending among families with K-12 students would grow 14% on average to $688 per household, we’ve been fielding questions: Does this mean the economy is coming back? Is this a surefire sign that we’re in the clear? Are consumers out shopping with abandon again? […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled