Boosting and fencing. To some this sounds like recreational activities or sport. In the loss prevention world, these terms are all too common in understanding the complex road stolen merchandise travels in the hands of criminals. CVS/Caremark’s Tony Sheppard was joined by the Senior Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Atlanta Sharla Jackson and Kebharu […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled