Whether you run one store or one hundred, there’s no business too small to find the best techniques to reduce shrink and increase profit margins. Even when retailers are armed with the latest methods, the biggest factor in reducing shrink is often the resources store managers have available to achieve the greatest return on investment. An [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key