Yesterday, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie urged Congress to support Sen. Lamar Alexander’s Marketplace Fairness Act to give states the option to decide how to deal with the current sales tax collection loophole. Gov. Christie’s statement is another strong conservative voice in the growing chorus for Congressional action. “There’s been no bigger issue facing retailers […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled