In cities large and small, it’s often retailers that act as the community watering hole. These brick-and-mortar stores serve as an informal way for people to catch-up, gossip or reflect. Today’s “This is Retail” spotlight is a perfect case-in-point. Nearly a year ago, Top 5 finalist Susan Kaufman from Market Alley Wines left her career […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled