When it comes to working in retail, almost everyone has their own story. Even President Bill Clinton worked in retail and admitted “…I could have been one of you.” From the manufacturers who make the things retailers sell in their stores to the sales clerk in the Midwest who is one of only a few [...]
- Resources for retailers, communities recovering from Oklahoma City storms
- What does failing infrastructure mean for the retail supply chain?
- The Home Depot standard of giving
- Positive economic reports might not paint entire picture of consumer confidence
- With retail at a crossroads, supply chain value is key