By collecting customer data at each touchpoint throughout the retail process, high-level analytics are not only changing how retailers relate to shoppers, but also, in the case of Chico’s, increasing customer retention, providing store associate information, and lastly, increasing sales. In a recent interview at Retail’s BIG Show, Jeff Jones, EVP and COO of Chico’s FAS, shares exactly what information the company has gleaned from their current analytics strategy and how it’s improving their business.
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled