By collecting customer data at each touchpoint throughout the retail process, high-level analytics are not only changing how retailers relate to shoppers, but also, in the case of Chico’s, increasing customer retention, providing store associate information, and lastly, increasing sales. In a recent interview at Retail’s BIG Show, Jeff Jones, EVP and COO of Chico’s FAS, shares exactly what information the company has gleaned from their current analytics strategy and how it’s improving their business.
- Three retail trends on display in NYC’s Meatpacking District and Bleeker Street
- Back to the future with holiday retail stats part II: Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for
- Top takeaways from retailers’ “Super Bowl” weekend