As social media has experienced unprecedented growth over the last few years, so has the risk to brands being discussed online. This doesn’t mean retailers shouldn’t be in the social media sphere, cautioned Desert Rose Design‘s Helen Levinson in a session at NRF’s Loss Prevention conference earlier this week. In fact, she explained, that is […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled