Retailers, in general, love this time of year and this year in particular, retailers couldn’t be more excited to say goodbye to what most would agree was a terrible winter. The birds are chirping and the air is warm, sandals and shorts are on the shelves, and Easter is around the corner – the perfect equation […]
- Five things you may have forgotten about sales tax fairness
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled