Today’s edition, which is being passed out on shuttle buses from hotels and distributed onsite, features an article on retail sustainability, an outline of new products being released at the Show, guidance from a new white paper on security issues retailers should take into account when protecting customer data, and information on ways Tesco has improved communication with its suppliers.
- Digging out of one of the longest winters ever: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Is the end of patent trolls near?
- Monday won’t stop millions from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year
- Economists agree: America’s tax system needs to be overhauled
- Retailers embracing new methods of “omnichannel recruiting”