Today’s edition, which is being passed out on shuttle buses from hotels and distributed onsite, features an article on retail sustainability, an outline of new products being released at the Show, guidance from a new white paper on security issues retailers should take into account when protecting customer data, and information on ways Tesco has improved communication with its suppliers.
- Three retail trends on display in NYC’s Meatpacking District and Bleecker Street
- Back to the future with holiday retail stats part II: Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Santa – and retail – need a working transportation system
- Retail’s BIG Show Student Program, revamped: Four new programs to look for
- Top takeaways from retailers’ “Super Bowl” weekend